- Can you have multiple body tags in HTML?
- What is iframe tag?
- Which HTML tag is the most powerful?
- What does P mean in HTML?
- Which tag is used instead of body tag?
- What is HTML and basic structure of HTML?
- What are the tags available in HTML?
- What are the main HTML tags?
- Is body tag necessary in HTML?
- What are the 10 basic HTML tags?
- What are the 4 basic HTML tags?
Can you have multiple body tags in HTML?
An HTML document can only have one html tag and one body tag.
If you just put several HTML document together, it will be an invalid document, and the browsers may have problems displaying it.
You could remove the duplicate tags, but it might not be that simple..
What is iframe tag?
Which HTML tag is the most powerful?
The element is for content that is of greater importance, while the element is used to draw attention to text without indicating that it’s more important.
What does P mean in HTML?
element represents a paragraph. Paragraphs are usually represented in visual media as blocks of text separated from adjacent blocks by blank lines and/or first-line indentation, but HTML paragraphs can be any structural grouping of related content, such as images or form fields.
Which tag is used instead of body tag?
The HTMLelement is found within the tag. The most common elements to be placed in the HTML tag are: